|Ease your security/compliance anxieties
|Every business needs to take a serious look at implementing a document security/compliance system to protect its company information and stay in compliance with all of the recent industry-specific regulations.
As Virginia's leading independent document security provider, Cobb Technologies takes its clients' data security very seriously. We offer several options to maintain security on existing devices or to utilize at the end of lease or reallocation of a copier or MFP device. View our Cobb Installed Equipment Hard Drive Security Options information sheet.
Cobb Technologies provides services that allow your business to back up and store important paper documents/files electronically and help ease your security and compliance anxieties.
Protect your sensitive or corruptible documents against accidental interception or intentional theft.
- Controlled access - network security through IP filtering and access administration to secure your network device.
- Library functions – check in/check out, version control.
- Document security - user assigned passwords that are set when the job is delivered to the device. These jobs can only be output once the same code has been entered at the devices operation panel.
- Data encryption – protection for confidential information.
There are currently more than 6,000 state and federal compliance laws and regulations in place that directly impact U.S. businesses such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, HIPAA, and the American with Disabilities Act, to name just a few. Non-compliance is a serious issue and could result in legal action against your company.
- Align front end capture with back end archiving.
- Handle all types of documents and sources, including email.
- Email archive – ability to search content and attachments.
- Document capture – comprehensive capture of all records.
Contact Cobb Technologies today for more information on security/compliance solutions for your company.