The traditional process of copying an ID card can sometimes be tedious, thankfully, there’s a better solution. Using Konica Minolta’s ID Card Shot feature takes all the guesswork out of where to place the card on the glass and there is no putting the paper back in the paper tray.
Hi there, Brandon Bate with Cobb Technologies again, and in this video I’m going to show you how to use the ID card Card Shot feature on theKonica Minolta Bizhub C360i.
So there you have it, the ID Card Shot feature instructions are easy for ID card copying. No reloading the paper, no changing the position of the card, the machine takes care of all of that for you.
- We’re going to start off on the main screen. And right off the bat, you’ll hit the ID Card Shot button.
- After you hit the button, you’ll end up on the ID Card Shot screen, where you’ll be asked to place the card on the glass.
- Go ahead and place the card on the glass, and once you’re ready, hit Start Scan.
- It’s now scanning.
- Once it’s finished scanning the first side, the screen will ask you to flip the card around - so I’m going to do that now.
- The card is flipped.
- So now we’re going to hit the start button to finalize it. Now you’ll wait a moment for the copy to come out.
- Our card has come out on the sheet, so now you can hit the home button. And now we’re done!
For more copier tips and tricks, as well as news on the latest in business technology, head to Cobb Technologies DOT com.
Questions? Reach out below!